C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Firstly - this is a great place to learn new stuff and satisfy queries. I'm liking it.

Now then - I've got a 2004 1.8 Zetec. There's these 'things' under the front seats which look like, for want of a better description, fingerless gloves made from plastic. The one on the left has L and (you guessed it) the one on the right/ drivers side, has R on it.

They come up a little and these 'holes' point towards the back seats...

Ambiguous description I know.. but has anyone else seen them/ know what they are for?


1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.