C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What does anyone out there think of the bluetooth voice system? I have a 2008 Cmax with this BUT the voice system for my Nokia phone is pants! It imagines words I have not even said! It gets it wrong constantly!! It's like the first version of "Dragon Dictate"I had way back on my PC!
Any suggestions? Can it be trained?? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks Dave

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have had nothing but problems with ours, it ring wrong numbers when using call a name, the system freezes it has been in 5 times for updates etc but it still not right, other than that it's a great car

Doug

·
Registered
15 Posts
your correct, I dont use the voice thingy, I did the first week to show the kids. I think the auto blutooth auto link every time I switch car on is superb. I could not do without it, But I tend to answer calls only , in car so dont realy need voice thingy.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would agree as its great for hands free anwering but it need work on voice commands! Not quite the enterprise yet huh...
Great car otherwise Ford really pulled up their socks!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
My C-Max Bluetooth is generally OK, I've not stored loads of names to eitherPhone or Radio.
However, My Fiesta uses the same system, I cannot get the Temperature set to 22Deg, ( Stupid cow as I like to call the Voice control ) either sets to 20, 27 or 7Degs.
Can anyone else confirm this, I've even tried my best regional accents to no avail, I usually settle for 21 or 23Degs, a compromise I'm willing to make to keep our ( stupid cow and I's ) relationship amicable....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts