C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.... pointlessly driving my new C-Max as much as possible!

I wonder how much driving nowhere I can do before my kids question me on where we are going!

Have a good weekend everyone

A

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
any driving a new vehicle is not totally pointless. It gets the first niggles out of the way and gets some of the production newness out of it. I think I would include a motorway run to make sure the steering alignment is spot on (try it with no hands at 50 say)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
You have some fun, finding what the cmax can do and getting used to all the dials and goodies that comes with it.
If they question it, just say that your taking them to a fast food place, just it's 100 miles away

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Richard G said:
any driving a new vehicle is not totally pointless. It gets the first niggles out of the way and gets some of the production newness out of it.

Damn, good line!

Have a good one

A

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lawe said:
You have some fun, finding what the cmax can do and getting used to all the dials and goodies that comes with it.
If they question it, just say that your taking them to a fast food place, just it's 100 miles away

I have these bizarre children who dont really like fast food - its me that sneaks off for a Burger King occasionally

A

·
Registered
470 Posts
Do it all the time I pick up a new car, just get out early in the morning for a drive to assess the car and enjoy it, we've done about 1000 miles in three weeks of ownership so far.

Only downside and something I'm going to write to the new owner about is the fact that I'm the fourth owner of the car since March 2008!!

Davy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts