C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm not yet a C-Max owner, but I'm seriously considering it.

Don't have a budget for a full EV or even a new PHEV, so a used C-Max seems interesting and within budget.

Will be asking some questions in appropriate forums to ask about Energi battery depletion over time as I want to get an idea of how much range I can expect from a used C-Max Energi.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,

Don't have a budget for a full EV or even a new PHEV, so a used C-Max seems interesting and within budget.

Will be asking some questions in appropriate forums to ask about Energi battery depletion over time as I want to get an idea of how much range I can expect from a used C-Max Energi.
I have a 2013, a Hybrid that I bought used in 2015 with 28,000 miles. It now has 58,000. It is not the Energi model so I don't need a plug-in access. I get 41 mpg average with a 500-mile+ range on a tank of gas (13 gallons). I have not had a single problem with the car and just replaced the original tires with Perilli's. It still rides and handles like a dream. I see them for sale in Carvana with 80,000+ miles for $15,000 or more. I wouldn't sell mine for that.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello,

From my experience an Energi should get at least 50 mpg and possibly as much as considerably over 70 if your daily commute does not does not deplete the major partition of the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts