C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi (from holland)

the rs frontspoiler for the c max 2004-2007 is that only the black under lip what will changed inplace for the rs lip?
Or need i a complete new frontbumper?
thank's

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
you would have to upload the pic to something like photobucket and then use the insert picure in the full format reply option

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hi richard

i have look for c max ultima en yes that's the front i mean.
in holland we don't have the ultima. i believe in holland they call it the sport.
so the question is is it only change the bottom part (the black part) what i can change for the original part?

·
Registered
133 Posts
you can get the front spoiler seperate to the rest of the bumper, but it costs about £250 from fords, there was a new one on ebay a few weeks ago that went for £110, but i dont think that there will be many more on ebay any time soon.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so my question is , are the top parts of the bumpers the same by the standerd and the sportbumper?
I want to change the bottompart into a sportversion of ford.

·
Registered
133 Posts
the top part of the bumper is the same, you just need the lower skirt and lower grill to replace the black bottom to your existing bumper, here is the link to the one that was on ebay, it has the picture of the kit that you need.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360192037176&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1152wt_939

1 - 15 of 15 Posts