C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im after getting a new 6000cd radio for my cmax as i would like to use the aux input on it as mine has the cddj button, does anyone know if the 6000cd radios fitted in the the focus/mondeo/ fiesta ect are the same shape as the cmax, so that it would be a direct replacement?
thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mondeo ones won't fit as the radio fascia is tapered top to bottom to fit the Mondeo dashboard shape. C-max is rectangular. Focus/fiesta ones should fit OK.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the help, it turns out that my dad is selling his focus with the radio with the aux button, and he said that i casn swap it with m ine if i want, should save me a few quid

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Are you going to use the aux for an ipod/mp3? If so have you got the leads needed,there are 2 you need at a total cost from fraud of about £27.
MM

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok thanks
i might get one of the connects2 adapters for it instead so that i can control the ipod from the radio and steering remote.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.