If the eindow works OK with the controls in that door I suspect you have a broken or mising link between whatever unit the key fob "talks to" and the "up side" of that particular window lift motor. You're going to need wiring diagrams to even start looking
You can also operate the electric windows with the ignition off via the global opening and global closing function.
Note:Global closing will only operate if you have set the memory correctly for each window.
After the battery has been disconnected from the vehicle you must reset the memory separately for each window:
1. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed.
2. Release the switch.
3. Lift the switch again for one more second.
4. Push and hold the switch until the window is fully open.
5. Release the switch.
6. Lift and hold the switch until the window is fully closed.
7. Open the window and try to close it automatically.
8. Reset and repeat procedure if the window does not close automatically.
Hope it helps