C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Hi I have a 1.8 ghia with e.p.b and when it is working it is fine the only problem is you spend all your time worrying when it will break and mine has brockenseveral times and has being very costly to fix. I alsohave had endless problems with air con. I have had to take it back three times in the past four months and not for little items to be replaced either. I had new air con pump , new condensor , new radiater, I now have to take it back again as the air conclutch mechanism has gone meaning a £280 bill to have it fixed. I have also had other problems including accelarater pedal not working , limp mode were the car will not accelarate, petrol light staying on when I have half a tank of petrol , wiring needing repairing. endless software updates , modules replaced , new coil , new brake actuater , the list is endless. I have only had the car a year now and most of that timeit has spent on a ramp brocken.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.