C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I am hoping someone out there might be able to help me. I have just recently purchased a 2005 Focus C max, and I am thrilled with the car.

I do have a couple of little niggles which I was hoping to get someone to help me with!

My first niggle is regarding the Luggage area tonneau cover-I do not have one! Can anybody out there offer me advice on where I could get a reasonably priced one?
I have triedebay to no avail, the main dealer who are asking silly money, and I have visited my local scrap yard-but to no avail.

I would really appreciate it if anybody can offer some guidance on this issue as It will complete my car!

My second enquiry was with regards to the petrol / Oil of the car- which is the very best to use for the C max? I really want to look after the health of the car as best as I possibly can.

Any feedback about the above, plus any other tips about the car that I may not know would be really appreciated!

Thanks Guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Thanks for the reply,

My vehicle is the 1.6 petrol Zetec. It has 21'000 on the clock.

I can see from the petrol cap that Ford reccommend BP Petrol, but I am still a little unsure about the oil. Any tips appreciated.

Cheers

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.