C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just taken delivery of 2.0 tdci 58 plate zetec c max . WOW WOW WOW, am i impressed, never had a car like this in my 25 years of driving, torque and performance is phenomenal !!! Just part xd my 1600 zetec 08 plate ......... might have something to do with it ???? LOL ! LOVE THIS CAR , TOTALLY IMPRESSED MIND

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Iawe , i will , cant ger enough of it ......... the Missus is in a strop but hey ho , hehe

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Ahh, all the more reason to get out.
Take the boss out shopping... perhaps Lakeside Thurrock in Essexwould be far enough

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
You lucky so & so !!
Hope you get as much enjoyment out of yours asI`ve had out of mine

MM

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks MM , sure a will , been intresting hearing your experiences as well
Oh and yeah Iawe ....... that would be a trip and a half streching a legs ....hehe

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
You could always try going to Trago Mills in Devon,I am (hopefully in the Max) on Sunday.
MM

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Been to Twycross Zoo today ( got upset cos they wouldn`t let me put my son`s head in the lions mouth ).I know it`s not far from me but the trip said I averaged 64mpg
It`s going in tomorrow to me sorted,then the trip to Devon
(twice).
MM

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just managing 40 mpg @ mo , but thats with enthusiastic throttle (Ahem) loving every aspect of this car MM. Wish a had gettin this before the 1600 (still was a good intro to the max if nowt else , he he )

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Mine went in this morning to be fixed.I`m using a Merc A-Class 1.6 lwb petrol at the moment.It`s no where near a comfy,spacious (despite being long wheel base),quick or anything really.
Can`t wait to get the Max back & get off to Devon for a few days
MM

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
good on ya Mate , i totally agree. . . . . The Max is so versatile in every way ! God love em , a do !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts