C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

I have been umming and aarring about replacing the other half's A Class with a C-Max. Having read various reviews and found this site I think I will definately go for it. Like the look of the mk2 C-Max so can hopefully save a couple more pennies and pick up a nice tidy diesel version in the next couple of months or so. Either the 1.6 TDCI (110) or 1.8 TDCI.

Have had a look inside one, and am impressed at the boot space and general room inside - having recently had a new baby the A Class boot is pretty much full with just the travel system!

I'm now off to keep an eye on used car sites and Autotrader - as the current owner of a Ford Puma I've already had the "joys" of Ford customer service so will probably avoid their dealerships!!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hi and welcome.
The Cmax is great for a new family and seems that you have had a good read of the ups and downs of a Cmax.
I will say that, IMHO, getting leather seats is a must, more so for a baby in the car. So much easier to clean

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.