C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the icons for heated mirrors. I have them wired up for use, but in the time I've owned the car (about 4 years) I have not had them function once. The fuses for the control modules are fine and all other functions of the mirrors from movement to puddle lights is fine. For the life of me I dont understand it. Am I missing something?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't know if this could help but the last car I owned & needed heated side mirrors was a 98 Ford SHO. The side mirrors would only defrost [very slowly] when heater controls were set to defrost front windshield. Now retired & have never noticed if side mirrors on my 2013 C-Max are working. [Snow or sleet, I stay home, heavy frost, I sleep in til later in the AM] Thanks for the read.

·
Registered
2018(68) C-Max Titanium in Race red.
1 Posts
I have the icons for heated mirrors. I have them wired up for use, but in the time I've owned the car (about 4 years) I have not had them function once. The fuses for the control modules are fine and all other functions of the mirrors from movement to puddle lights is fine. For the life of me I dont understand it. Am I missing something?
Have you switched on the heated rear screen as that is the way they work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts