C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I have just put the deposit down on a C-Max. Have managed to pick up a '56 plate 1.8 zetec in silver with just over 7,200 miles and a sunroof :) . Drove it last night and I have to say it's a great car to drive, handling is better than I expected.

Had originally been after a 1.6 110 Tdi but when this one came along it seemed too good to refuse. Edited by: Puma Boy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi. Bought a 58 plate 1.8 tdci zetec 10600 on the clock Start of Sept. Impressed by looks, performance, comfort, handling and build quality after trying C4 Pic. VW Touran, Vaux Meriva. All knocked into a cocked hat.
So impressed that after 2 weeks I bought a chip and zzz good performance has become great performance. Coupled with the sporty handling its become a Q car.

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Nice to have you with us.
Sounds like you have a good motor.
I love the Q car fact with my 2.0 TDCI,especially with a Tunit digital box & a K&N air filter,they have really helped performance & mpg
MM

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanx for the welcome.
Am interested in the K&N filter MetalMicky mentioned, I had one on a previous car and it helped the engine to breath betterwith consequent benefits. Was it easy to get hold of?

Al

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.