C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have a 2.0tdci ghia with thedelux centre console, but i need to know something. when you open the flap at the rear to access the power point should the door flop open to the floor? or is there a strap or a tie that is missing on mine. Seems a bit half arsed to have a door flop open like that on a car that would have cost over 16k new!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
On mine, it opens about 1/4 out.
No straps but would think there are some sort of plastic "stops" on either side.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Same here, only opens about a quarter of the way. I did pull it off once so I could send some wiring under the console and it did have plastic stoppers that stopped it flopping all the way open.

·
Registered
153 Posts
same here. plastic tags top on either side. they are also on the othersmall box above it. push them both downwards to release the whole tray. ****** coloured nylon tangy type thingybobs whatsits.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok. thought so..mines broken. I'll have a poke about under the seats and inside the console perhaps the clips have just pinged off

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yep its the plastic tabby thingys alright. Couldn't find them, but it looks like one has come off and the other snapped off. So done a quick fix for now and took one off the lid above, till i get to Fords and buy 2 new ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts