C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've called it that cos i didn't know what else to call it.

What i'm looking for is the greydeep plastic gearbox mechanism cover, the one that covers the gear linkage workings.

It starts from the glovebox one passenger side of the car then goes round the gear housing to the steering column on the drivers side.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.