C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help. I do not have the diagram showing the details of the fuses in the internal fuse box on my 04 CMAX. The trim with the diagram mounted was missing when I got the car. If possible could someone scan and send me the diagram which I cannot find on the web.

If not can someone tell me the fuses associated with the central locking system. Believe this is called the power lock.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hi, welcome to the club.
If you can wait until Monday evening, I can look it up for you and let you know then.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Hi, Sorry for delay in reply,

Right, not knowing if your car was built before 7/04 or after, and not knowing if it has electric rear windows or not, I had a quick look and jotted down all Fuses relating to Central locking.
Right, Here it is:
F3-60A, F41-20A, F55-20A, F77-25A, F81-20A, F82-20A.
There are more listed in diffrent sections, try starting with these first and let us know how you got on.
Regards.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Perhaps the other question is what is the locking doing that it shoudn't or not doing that it should

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi cmax-bill,

Did you manage to get a copy of the fuse box diagram? I discovered today that I too am missing the trim from under the dash with the details on it. It took me 15 minutes of crawling around in the footwell to come to that conclusion...

Specifically, I'm after the fuse number for the windscreen washer jets if anyone else can help. It's an 05 reg C-Max 1.8 petrol Zetec.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
It ought to be F47 -15A
This appears to be in 5th position from the left (there may not be all the fuses to it's left depending on spec)in the upper of the two full rows of fuses in the CJB

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Richard, that's got the pump going again but still no flow of wash. After a bit of research I'm thinking the line is blocked, which seems to be a common problem on all Fords.

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
there has been mention about the end of the pipe in the bottle itself getting gummed up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.