C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I own the above car and recently the information screen warned low tyre pressure?
Tyres-pressures were checked and the warning stayed on the screen.

I checked the information screen the following day and noticed the tyre pressure warning was still there.

I followed the instructions as per car hand book but can not get any further then the message being displayed? I have to press the ok button to get rid of dong, dong, dong.
After that forget it…every time I switch the ignition only on…messages still low tyre pressure

·
Registered
10 Posts
Questions. When was last tire change & were the tire pressure monitor/valves changed at the same time? There is a procedure reset the on-board computer to read tire TPMs, which a dealer should know how to do as well as some owners here that hopefully can chime in. A good dealer should also be able to find which of the TPMs have failed & need replacing, [some of the better tire shops may also]. I suspect the internal batteries of the TPMs are getting weak but the computer reset will be a lot cheaper [hopefully] and verify the problem is in the TPMs. Thanks for the read.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.