C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What resources are a go-to for you? Tips? When will we know we're financially ready? DH has done property management in the past, when we move to my family farm in a year or two we need something for him to 'do'. He doesn't want to work in a factory, has a good side hustle going on but not enough to replace his whole income. This might be a good fit, but I'm just starting to absorb the basics here. No consumer debt, just the mortgage on our current house. Est value is 190k and mortgage is 93k. But I really wanted to use the money from the sale of this house to buy the farm (200k) with the proceeds from this one to be able to live on one income when we move. I want to hear it all! I know the possibilities of having bad tenants but what else? What about owning retail space? Multifamily housing?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also want to open my own business. But I don't know where to start. I don't want to repeat the bitter experience of a friend. He decided to open his own business, watched a lot of videos and studied the materials. And when he began to understand a little, he decided to contact a factoring company. He finds one site factoring companies in Illinois , which helps him in business. But soon he went bankrupt, because his business ended very badly. Its sales were very bad, I think it was because of bad advertising on Google. It was shown in the lower positions, and a lot of money was needed in the upper search positions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts