C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I've lurked as a guest here for a couple of days until I took delivery of an '04 2.0 TDCi Ghia today. And very nice it is too!

My last car was a Smart 44 which was really fun to drive but bl***dy uncomfortable after 20 minutes sat in it. After 6 months my back had had enough and the Smart had to go.

While trawling around the car showrooms trying to find something that I liked a salesman suggested that I sat in a Cmax if my back was acting up. So I did and I was sold on it! Well, not the one he was trying to sell me, but another one, his was far too expensive, and Autotrader is a wonderful thing at times ;)

First job is to replace the Ford radio with a blutooth HU and fit a mount for my phone, I've ordered the bits off ebay so should be a job for the weekend

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Hi nipper,nice to have you join us.
Hope you get as much pleaseure from your Max as I`ve got from our.
Any probs,ask away & at least one of us will do our best to reply to you asap
Cheers
MM

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Hopefully this car will last a lot longer than my last one, but a 90 mile drive today with no ill effects seems to be a good pointer

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hello Nipper, and welcome.
Yup, for those who have long suffered from a dodgy back, the front seats in the Cmax [even a cheapo version like mine] are a bit of a revelation. They seem for some reason to support the lower back really well - even after a long drive

1 - 7 of 7 Posts