C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everybody i am new to the forum having just purchased a 04 C-max 2.0 Ghia tdci and i would like to say HELLO to everyone,I have never had a C-Max before more Mondeos than anything so i would be most grateful if anyone can advise me of the pitfalls with these cars there as got to be some as there is with other cars, i pick this one up on monday but i am not quite sure i am doing the right thing as most of the forums i have looked on the reviews on this car are not all that great.
PS.All so looking for a dog guard for this motor

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
There is a ford original dog guard that requires part of the headlining cutting for the top fixings
Halfords do one that appears to fix to the rear seat head rest stems that is probably less invasive as to fixings

As to problems I think it is just a case of checking through these forum posts to see what comes up most often. It is not however a case that every instance of any particular model variant has the same number of the occurance of any particular problem

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Hi James and welcome

As Richard says, have a good read (and a cuppa!) of the forums but remember also that the majority of posts are about problems and asking for solutions but that of course does not mean that the problems will effect you.

Enjoy your stay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts