C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put my car into a garage today for an mot and guess what? it failled on a bald tyre and no stop lights.
they said they would have to look at it and fix it for more cost which i understand but i wasnt stupid i said i will take it home and check the lights myself they could put a new tyre on...
when i got home the first thing i said to my g/f was they tried to bump me of money bcoz i knew these lights where workin and my m8 was bhind following me to the garage to put my car in and he'd give me a lift bk to work and he never said anything about them not working/ wel i started with the obvious ant open the fuse box to check my fuses and to my surprise i found or i mean didnt find a fuse in my fusebox for brake lights so uv guess it they took it out tryin to get more work so tomorrow its to go in for its resit and little do they know im onto them i will reveal it when they hand me my pass cert .

i know they were workin bcoz the night b4 i was in the fuse box changing another and just checked them all anyway what**** shady b*****ds think they could outsmart me lol
so that was that i'll c what they have to say 4 their actions tomorrow and the name ofthis garage is HUNTERS OF LINLITHGOW so if any1 on this site goes there make sure u check every thing urself first.

(Edited as this is a family site
- Lawe)Edited by: lawe

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i put a new 1 in when i got home and it was fine my car passed today and i said to them about it but they all denied it and said they wouldnt have went near it but i said its funny how they were fine on the way there and not afterwards and fuses dont get up n run away lol dodgy bsards not going bk there and i will report them to vosa .

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Shady indeed.
Please though, as much as I know how you feel and I would say the same thing, remember that this is a family site and little ones may catch sight of words that shouldn't be said!

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
My sister took her car to Kwik Fit inWorcester for an mot.It failed cos the discs were worn.my brother in law decided to do the job himself,so he ordered the parts.When they came & he looked at the original disc it did not appear that worn so he got onto the manufacturer and they gave him the measurement required for replacement discs.My sisters were wll in.The car was taken back (she said nothing about not changing the discs.The workshop was full so the guy did the retest on the roadside & when he went inside my sister arrived to find a traffic warden issuing a ticket.The guy came out to finish the job & said my sis would have to pay!!! Both she & the traffic warden could not believe it.Sis went in & comlained Very loudly & threatened healt & safety,aslo trying to get work done when not needed & for causing her ot pay over £200 for uneeded parts.After a lot of shouting she left.
She then sent a strong letter to their head office,again threatenig health & safety & that the traffic warden would act as a witness.
They keeled over.Paid the fine,refunded her mot costs & the costs of the parts bought (which she kept).
So,don`t go to Kwik Fit in Worcester as they`ll find something wrong even if your cars fine.
MM

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well ill bve sending the boss a letter as ive got a witness that the lights were indeed workin on the way to the garage and a witness to say the fuse was missing when i checked and will be threatning with vosa cheers for sharing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.