C-Max Owners Club banner

Cracked broken plastic

1086 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Richard G
Just wandering if anyone can help with the name / part number / cost of the plastic panel that goes behind the front bumper on the under side of a 2006 C Max, mine has been broken and makes a horrible noise when going 60 MPH, I guess its the air and rattling.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
I think you may have to check with a ford dealer and their parts computer
They should be able to ident just from the registration
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.