C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 58 plate 2.0Tdi Zetec . My clock is 2 mins incorrect.I have read the manual on how to adjust it but somehow cant seem to find out how to do it.
I press the clock function on the dash and then use the arrow button to scroll from day to time to hours to mins but then cannot seem to adjust and set the minutes. Someone more clever than me must have done this so please tell me what Im doing wrong....otherwise I will just have to live my life 2 mins behind everyone else.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Is it not the case you use the right and left arrow buttons to select the hours to minutes, if your problem is not solved I will have a look later, as I had to change the date/clock on my 6000cd

Davy

·
Registered
40 Posts
I thought you just used the left/right arrows to select hours/mins, then used the volume control to increase/decrease them.

I usually have do it once or twice a month anyway as it's useless at keeping the time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes to all many thanks....see this site does work.I am now able to be on time for my appointments.

kerbed my tyre and needs a new one. Is

145 supplied and fitted expensive for a Continental 205x50 17W tyre?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. For future reference I contacted a company called E-Tyres online who operate a mobile wheel fitting service. They said they would be at my house at 13:00 Friday to fit it, and they turned up on the dot. First rate service and very convenient.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.