C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any bad experience of any brands of front wipers or even mofe important any good deals on prices
I've got a benchmark from Autobulbs (Bosch [email protected] £35plus) and Eurocarparts are hopefully quoting as well

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info everyone
I had seen wiperblades.co as well
As the Bosch set fit the Citroen C5 as well I'm going to have a look to see if this makes any difference. I'll advise any better deals I find

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
<a href="http://cmaxownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1294&FID=1&PR=3" target="_blank">

http://cmaxownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1294&FID=1&PR=3</A>

Club discount £34.50!
Not sure if that includes delivery

·
Registered
73 Posts
The best price i found is about £36 for Bosch, who actualy make the ones sold by Ford! But one rainy day i was in desperate need and ended up at Halfords in Castle Vale and paid £38 and they are not the best. They need renewing after only 12 months!!!

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
In the end I went for the £20 pair from wiperblades .co.uk which should arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know

·
Premium Member
2,364 Posts
Forgot to say I was in my mates spares shop this morning & someone had ordered the wrong wipers for his car & didn`t want them so my mate let me have them for £15 (Bosch too
).
The other bloke has since got the right one for his motor at considerably more than I paid.
MM

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they were A N Other but Auto Express had rated them in a test back in April this year so I thought why not

The Bosch from them or Autobulbs or Eurocar parts all seem to be about the same price at £40 by the time you've included the delivery where applicable

1 - 12 of 12 Posts