C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm new to being a Cmax owner, and i was wondering is there any brands of child seat i should stay away from as they won't fit in my car?
Also any general information any one can give me on useful tips on this car would be very helpful
Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
HI & welcome.

The 1st thing to decide is do you want to use Isofix?

That will make a great difference to your choice. (remember, the Isofix brackets ARE there - even though they take a bit of finding).

I have used a Nania isofix group 1 seat and it works well. Nania seats are made by Team Tex who make seats under dozens of brand names e.g. Remi, SP Driver, Mothercare, Ferrari (I kid you not).

But I wouldrecommend going somewherelike Mothercare where you can physically try theseat in thecar. BTW I think I read that M/care offer a price match guarantee, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

·
Registered
149 Posts
The other thing is if you start suffering from hesitation at low revs, keep the MAF sensor scrupulously clean - or just disconnect it!

...and make use of this site's search facility.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ray2207 said:
Hello,
I'm new to being a Cmax owner, and i was wondering is there any brands of child seat i should stay away from as they won't fit in my car?
I have had several child seats in my 2004 cmax due to numerous grandchildren andall have fitted well /securely.
The main reason certain cars aren't suitable for certainchild seats is due to the length of the seat belt insertion point - mylast Peugeot had this problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,
Also any general information any one can give me on useful tips on this car would be very helpful
Thanks
The detailing work was performed at my home address. The drive way was left
cleaner than when you arrived.
Thanks again for the great restoration of my vehicle. I would recommend your
company and exceptional quality work to anyone.
www.yourdetail.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts