C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone lowered their c-max if so couls you post up some pics so i can see what they look like and how low you have gone cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
ford supply a elbach kit for around £135 and it will lower by 30mm, and the springs are slighty stiffer.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm picking up an 08 Titanium tonight on which i'm having the Eibach's fitted as part of the deal.
Unfortunatly the springs havent turned up yet, though they was only orderedWednesdayafternoon.
As soon as they turn up i'll be taking the car back for them to be fitted and thesteering etc re-tracked. As soon as i get it home i'll whop some pictures up. I'll take some over the weeknd too so that you can see a before and after......

·
Registered
46 Posts
Quick update
----------------

I picked the car up on Friday night but the springs hadn't arrived so they will do it on TuesdayEdited by: tdci-Si

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is it a bit of a bone shaker now? I picked up my brand new C-max Titanium today & I had the Sports pack fitted to it so it came with the 18's. I was really tempted to fit the Eibachs, & if I'm honest I still am, but worried about thr ride quality as at the end of the day it's not a racer by any means (handles well with the sports suspension & 18's though)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts