C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the next few days I'll be selling my old C-Max as I no longer need it having upgraded to an 08 plate.
Spec is 1.6TDCi, LX Trim level with new leather interioir (taken out of a 08 C-Max and cost £1100 brand new). Has had new alternator, turbo pipe, clutch, rear brake discs,padsand comes with plenty of tread left on the Bridgestone tyres (still have the "spiky things" on them). Recently got over 60mpg on a mixed journey (mostly A-roads). 60k on the clock, FSH metallic Ink Blue in colour I'm second owner having bought it one year old as a Ford direct car.

I'm going to be getting it ready for sale and photos in the next few days but thought I'd post it up early in case we have any potential buyers browsing.

Asking £4300 (Parkers guide says £4450 for a private sale good condition) as it's in good condition andall the common faultsthis car has have been rectified/fixed.

Pictures will be posted soon.

As I said at the start, I've already got a newer C-Max so I'll still be on here if you have any problems/questions once you have it.

Excellent car overall can't fault it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts