C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Taking the c-max camping this weekend up in Killen near Perthshire and hoping to take in a drive over to Loch Lomand and Oban for the weekend, first time I will be able to give the car a decent run as the wife has had the keys mainly this week for her work!

I will post up some pics of scenic scotland and a few of the C-Max.

I've had the car a week now and very impressed with it, just want to see it on a long run.

Cheers

Davy

·
Registered
304 Posts
good on Ya Davy ! Looking forward to the pics mate , av always wanted to get away from it all in hat part of the world

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I made it back and only just!

The C-Max was nearly written off at the weekend as one of my friends decided to drive too close in the wet and nearly went into the back of me!! How he missed I do not know but the wife was non too happy and made sure he knew! Also had to get a new tyre yesterday due to getting a nail stuck in it!!

Apart from that and about 370 miles later, I'm very pleased with the car, it needs a bit more power to overtake so looking to get it remapped if possible.

Pics will follow tonight!

Davy

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the pics as promised!!

The day before we left I decided to fill up the C-Max

Up at Glencoe

Stunning views on the Road ahead

And by the time we got back yesterday

Thanks for looking

davy

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks mate, it is a shame like about the tyre, I had hoped it would have been a patch job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts