C-Max Owners Club banner

ATTENTION: Forum Upgrade

2M views 25 replies 16 participants last post by  jimboss 
#1 ·
Hey everyone...

First of all, welcome to CmaxOwnersClub! As you may have already noticed, the forum has been upgraded to a new vBulletin software. This site continues to grow each day and this upgrade will allow us to accommodate this with the help of its features.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

Hope you guys like it!

Steve

#8 ·
The "New" software kept telling me my password was wrong, which it couldn't be because my browser remembers them all. I eventually and reluctantly clicked the "forgotten password" link (even though I hadn't) and reset my password. Thankfully all was fine, but the exact same thing happened to me when I used to use the Citroen owners site after an upgrade and I ended up losing my Log-in and having to start off as "newbie" again! Have to admit it looks great and seems to work a lot smoother than the old one. Nice job chaps!

#25 ·
I presume you mean how do I start a new thread as by asking the question you have posted a comment

To start a new thread go to the relevent forum for the general area of the enquiry and then click the start new thread tab at the top left and follow the rest of the instructions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.