C-Max Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Administrator
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...

First of all, welcome to CmaxOwnersClub! As you may have already noticed, the forum has been upgraded to a new vBulletin software. This site continues to grow each day and this upgrade will allow us to accommodate this with the help of its features.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)

Hope you guys like it!

Steve

·
Registered
415 Posts
Great and so much faster :)

Just like my C-Max on steroids :)

Love vBulletin :)

·
Registered
328 Posts
Excellent upgrade, well done admin

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow, the site is running fantastic. Very quick.

Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just have to echo the above comments, Very quick not so many errors, big improvement,

Thanks for the upgrade

·
Registered
779 Posts
The "New" software kept telling me my password was wrong, which it couldn't be because my browser remembers them all. I eventually and reluctantly clicked the "forgotten password" link (even though I hadn't) and reset my password. Thankfully all was fine, but the exact same thing happened to me when I used to use the Citroen owners site after an upgrade and I ended up losing my Log-in and having to start off as "newbie" again! Have to admit it looks great and seems to work a lot smoother than the old one. Nice job chaps!

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Is the 19.5Kb limit for PDF file attachments the largest it can be or can it be enlarged to something more meaningfull PLEASE :mad:

·
Administrator
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is the 19.5Kb limit for PDF file attachments the largest it can be or can it be enlarged to something more meaningfull PLEASE :mad:
This was the default in vbulletin, I've lifted it to 2mb for pdf files. I can raise it higher if need be.

Cheers
Steve

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
Thanks
I'll try to see if I can find some technical TIS files that push that limit

·
Premium Member
3,966 Posts
This was the default in vbulletin, I've lifted it to 2mb for pdf files. I can raise it higher if need be.

Cheers
Steve
Is there any limit specifically. Could you do 10 Mb say?

I've just got to the update procedure for the SONY XNV navigation system which is around 6Mb as PDF

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fantastic. Big big improvement. Thank you.

·
Administrator
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Great to hear everyone. Also if you haven't seen the announcement, the site is also now available under the mobile app Tapatalk. So please feel free to download the app and browse the forum on your mobile phones.

Steve

1 - 20 of 26 Posts