C-Max Owners Club banner

7 seats

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  lawe 
#1 ·
is this new 7 seater cmax going to ruin the style of the max.. ford already have enough 7 seaters inthis class any veiws on it

See less See more
#3 ·
I agree with you in one respect karl, enough 7 seaters.

On the other hand though, I see Ford losing business to the likes of Vauxhall (who's Zafira is poles apart from S-Max & Galaxy in terms of size and quality) and Peugeot (who's 307sw has the option of 2 mini seats in the boot) so I think there is room for a smaller 7seat MPV.

If Ford were to do a 7 seat C-Max, I would suggest that the car was bought as a five seater with the extra seats as an accessory so the rest of us don't have to tackle unnecessary seatws when going to the tip!!! Edited by: oneten

#5 ·
i agree galaxy and s max are great cars been ford mad all my life=as for the zafira i dont think its in the same league as the cmax its got no style too boxy looking..i just think a extra two seats in the back is not woth it unless u got very small people..this owners club is great /im getting all good advice like eg rear led lights as i want to fit them as wellso please keep up the great advice thanks for all youre replies

#8 ·
Just got back from the motorshow and had a good look at what Ford had to offer. The S-max is very nice but those extra seats are like cardboard! The Galaxy is not for me as the shape of it just does not seem right.
The Ford Kuga is very nice but I think the C-max, as it stands, fits the bill very well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.