C-Max Owners Club banner

REAR DRIVERS SIDE BRAKE LIGHT WANTED

5K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  mjshort79 
#1 ·
Hi does anyone have the rear drivers side brake light for sale as mine is smashed

THANKS michael

#5 ·
maybe next time mate i need to not bother
i seem to mess everythink up at the minute

I have loads of luck in life but lately it is all bad

I am getting some 18" st wheels soon I was going to get them powder coated black after today I will be leaving them well alone.

I now cant drive the car again but this time it is down to me not the car that makes a change

#7 ·
I know about the ford center Richard

I have a bit of a downer on them infact I have a big downer on them I wont use them.

I phoned yesterday to ask if they have one they told me no they dont

I find it really funny that as they have two for sale on ebay both drivers side aswell.

When I phoned I was actually looking at them on the computer on ebay for sale but they told me they had none.

I am been honest here

I have phoned that place loads and to be blunt you cant talk to then you tell them what you want and if the conversation gets to technical or a bit complicated so they have to think to help you they say

ERM NO WE AINT GOT THAT MATE

I wont use them

#8 ·
Michael,

You have to give the PartsGateway a try then. Me and a mate have had various bits off them and they are great.

Put in the request.... they contact four or five breakers for you, and if several have the bits you'll be able to choose yourself who to get them from as some offer a bitof a guarantee, where as others might justbe a bit cheaper......

Go on give them a try.....
You know you want to.

As for the 18" rims.... I'd definitely wait till your lucks changed before getting those beauties powder coated....

#15 ·
I did it yesterday guys
and all is well it works and has not fallen out so maybe my luck is changing.

I even have delt with a mark on my coulour coaded strip on the divers side door tooday.

I have lightly sanded it sprayed it black and it looks as new just got to laquer it tommorow but it went as planned whitch makes a change.

Maybe things are looking up for me

Heres hoping that next week the paint dont peel and the light dont fall out

#18 ·
No she kicked me in the
again today.

Now my door strap has snapped meaning a trip to ford to buy a new one only £8.50 but still its a pain in the

I just fitted a new door card last week and now I have to take it all off again to fit this strap.

I knew it was going to happen as it was snapping when I got the car but it has always been ok well now it is not it snapped and I guess its time to fix it.

I must admit my opinion of the car has changed a little now.

I have a pegeout 105 now aswell a little 1.5 diesal and driving that around all day sure makes the c max look a class car when i get out of that and into the c max.

I just get gutted as our little pegeout has done on £20 worth of diesal 320 miles.

Were as the c max does not even a 100 miles on that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.