I'm new here, living in Holland and driving a 2nd hand Ford C-Max build 2008 1.6TDCi Ghia.
'Mods' so far:
- gave the car it's first, well deserved, shampoo and wax cleaning
- replaced the default headlightunits to ones with a projectorlense.
- changed the default bulbs to Osram's Nightbreakers
- fixed a Brodit Iphone mount
- put my custom made driverchair in it
- aftermarket xenon
- DaylightRunningLights (DRL) LED lights
- change the rearwhiper with the one from a Citroen C2 (aerotwin whiper)
- get me a floor luggage barrier net
- change the sidelights
- get a ECU tuning and 'fix' the EGR valve
I've seen plenty of mods here that fit the things I wanna do, but most of the shops you guys buy from are located in the UK. Any idea on shippingcosts from the UK to Holland?