NEWBIE - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 12-11-2010, 04:18 AM Thread Starter

NOT SURE I KNOW WHAT IME DOING BUT HERE GOES,IVE GOT A 2008 16TDCI TITANIUM WITH SPORTSPACK 18 INCH ALLOYS ORIGINALLY FITTED WITH CONTINENTALS,CHANGED TO HANKOOKS BIG MISTAKE HANDLING NOT VERY GOOD NOW.ONLY PROBLEM IVE HAD FROM NEW IS CENTRE CONSOLE KEPT COMING LOOSE,CURED IT WITH PUTTINGLOKTITE ON BOLTSNO PROBLEMS SINCE.HAVE ORDERED PROVISIONALLY A NEW MODEL CMAX TIT.,I NOTICEFIRST MODELS DO NOT HAVE DAY TIME RUNNING LIGHTS ON.READ SOMEWHERE FROM FEB 2011 ALL CARS BUILT WILL HAVE TOHAVETHEM ON, NOT SURE WHETHER TO WAIT AND SEE.ADVISE PLEASE.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 12-12-2010, 09:21 PM

Having read the approval (Homologation) requirements I think It is more to do with when a new vehicle type is approved and when the new whole vehicle reg 2007/46/EC comes into force. I'll do some further digging

Richard
54 Plate 1.6 TDCI LX ~aspiring to be something else
post #3 of 3 Old 12-13-2010, 04:31 AM Thread Starter

thanks for that richard.had test drive couple of hours today in new 5seat cmax tit.,drives and handles unbelievably good, this had auto parking and assisted hill start, really is a very good motor!.on the down side only one rear fog light low down in bumper,two could have easily been put in the rear lights,headlights are not half as good as my xenons,hooter is cheap sounding again to mine,the plastic sills run up to go inside the car and look awful and cheap in my opinion,no daytime running lights and awful styled alloys,that said is only my opinion..go and drive one i cant praise it enough it really does drive that good!!!!!!.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page