new c-max owner - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 10-01-2012, 06:26 AM Thread Starter

new c-max owner

Hello fellow owners or wanna-be owners. I'm a new C-Max Hybrid Owner, I took delivery of my Platinum White C-Max on September 20th. I have racked up 450 miles already and recorded 406 miles on my first tank of gas. Average mpg was 37.5

I can't say enough about my new C-Max, "I Love It". Got it with all the options included with equipment group 303A. Haven't tried the Power Assisted Parking feature but if it works like the video's on ford.com? Should be pretty cool. The rear view camera feature when in reverse is priceless for parking lot situations.

I'm told I got the first C-Max in silicon valley and I haven't seen another driving around the valley, but hope that will be changing.

I would love to connect with other owners around the country and locally. I used to belong to a mini truck club and we would get together locally to hang out and swap stories. I'm hoping this will also be the case as a C-Max Owner.

Thanks for allowing me to connect on this forum.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 10-01-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb9153 View Post
Hello fellow owners or wanna-be owners. I'm a new C-Max Hybrid Owner, I took delivery of my Platinum White C-Max on September 20th. I have racked up 450 miles already and recorded 406 miles on my first tank of gas. Average mpg was 37.5

I can't say enough about my new C-Max, "I Love It". Got it with all the options included with equipment group 303A. Haven't tried the Power Assisted Parking feature but if it works like the video's on ford.com? Should be pretty cool. The rear view camera feature when in reverse is priceless for parking lot situations.

I'm told I got the first C-Max in silicon valley and I haven't seen another driving around the valley, but hope that will be changing.

I would love to connect with other owners around the country and locally. I used to belong to a mini truck club and we would get together locally to hang out and swap stories. I'm hoping this will also be the case as a C-Max Owner.

Thanks for allowing me to connect on this forum.
I think you qualify for whole forum just to yourself for present with first Hybrid

Richard
54 Plate 1.6 TDCI LX ~aspiring to be something else
post #3 of 4 Old 10-01-2012, 05:09 PM

Welcome to the forum!!! Can you take some pics of the hybrid system so us c maxers can have a look at what's to come in the uk
The self parking feature is excellent but the first time you use it you get scared of hitting another car it feels weird to allow a car to turn the steering for you

CMAX 05 reg
2.0 tdci ultima

post #4 of 4 Old 10-02-2012, 04:14 AM Thread Starter

r.e.Hybrid system pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash19999 View Post
Welcome to the forum!!! Can you take some pics of the hybrid system so us c maxers can have a look at what's to come in the uk
The self parking feature is excellent but the first time you use it you get scared of hitting another car it feels weird to allow a car to turn the steering for you
Are you referring to pics from under the hood of the engine compartment? How about the instrument cluster all the wonderful gadgets ford has put into the car. I'd be happy to take pics of anything anyone might like to see. Just let me know clearly so I know what it is you would like to see. When is expected delivery in the U.K.?

Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page