new to the c max - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 08-07-2009, 06:39 PM Thread Starter

Hi - just purchased an 09 plate,3month old c max 1.6 zetec with 2k on the clock. Its an ex motability car and apart from a small scratch on the drivers side rear door is 'as new'.
Everything still seems very tight and current mpg is only showing at 32 - hope this improves. It will mainly be driven by my wife and she seems pleased with it which is the main thing.
I am looking to buy some interior mats - can antone tell me if the mats to fit this car are different from the earlier model - thanks - Jim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-07-2009, 07:33 PM

Hello Jimbib - I thought I would welcome you to the site as I too have a 1.6 petrol, although not one as 'almost new' as yours. I can't comment on the mats, but I would be surprised if they were different. I always get about 33 around town, 43 on journeys and 37mpg in between driving hard. The car has been 100% reliable and very enjoyable.
post #3 of 4 Old 08-07-2009, 08:41 PM

hi Jim and welcome. I have just getting rid of my 1600 zetec max (even driving like Miss Marple couldnt achieve any more than 33 mpg !) Now have the 2.0 tdci *WOW* WHAT A MOTOR , the 1600 was still a good intro to the max for me though . I wish you many happy miles of trouble free motoring .

58 PLATE 2.0 TDCI ZETEC,

post #4 of 4 Old 08-08-2009, 08:07 PM

Hi Jim and welcome.

There are some for sale, proper Ford ones on ebay that are the same as my 54 plate mats but with thenew logo on them and for well under 30.
Just put in "cmax mats" in ebay and they'll pop up!
Edited by: lawe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page