Hola fellow cmax owners - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 Old 12-20-2010, 09:06 PM Thread Starter

After looking forages for a good un I havetoday picked up a2008 20,000km 1.6Tdci sport packageCmax. Being an englishman living in SevillaI dont have to battle with the snow and gave it a good 2 hour run out this morning and im loving it!!!
Its great to finally be part of the club
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 12-20-2010, 10:58 PM

Hello Gibboinsevilla, welcome to the club[img]smileys/smiley20.gif[/img].
Sounds like a very good motor you have there. Enjoy it.
I am very envious of your residency in Seville. One of the most beautiful cities I have visited - and, yes, absolutely no chance of snow. I do hope your air con is working. I remember a summer in Seville when it was hot enough to melt tarmac.

2004 1.6 petrol LX
post #3 of 7 Old 12-21-2010, 03:34 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the welcome Romseyraver (love the avatar you have)

Yep no snow in the village i live in since 1958! So wont be purchasing any all weather snow tyres thats for sure. You are 100% correct tho about the aircon, we really cant live without it. Normally in the summer it can squeeze past 45 degrees most days and even at night its pushing 30 to 35. Wouldnt swap it for the world but have to admit I also wouldnt mind abit of snow at this time of year just to reminisce of christmas pasts. Thanks again and dont suffer to much in the snow (now where did i put my flip flops)

post #4 of 7 Old 12-21-2010, 03:44 AM

Hi gibboinsevilla,welcome to the club[img]smileys/smiley31.gif[/img],great to have you with us even though you are in sunnier climes than us (still snowing here[img]smileys/smiley16.gif[/img]).Have a great Xmas & new year & let us know your impressions on your Max once you have got used to it.Cheers[img]smileys/smiley41.gif[/img].MM

MetalMicky ( Mike)

2004 2.0 TDCI Zetec
post #5 of 7 Old 12-21-2010, 04:01 AM

Hi, Welcome to the Club!!

2010 Titanium 2.0 TDCI Panther Black.
post #6 of 7 Old 12-21-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Cheers and merry christmas Metalmickey and Kevmond, will certainly let everybody know how it goes. Been out this morning in the rain and it drives great. Still trying to work out all the gadgets and buttons inside the cabin (Im not one for reading the instructions) but after reading some horror stories here and in other places i havent got anything to moan about yet. Lets hope it continues that way
post #7 of 7 Old 12-29-2010, 02:13 AM Thread Starter

Had mine a week or so and its been great. Done close to a 1000km!!! (been traveling around Spain visiting the inlaws)Its not missed a beat yet and imvery happy with the purchase.

2008 1.6Tdci Sports Pack, Cruise control,Bluetooth and Voice control,Privacy glass, Sony cd player
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page