delivery time - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 03-14-2011, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Hi im new to all this,ive orderd a grand c-max 2.0 Duratorq TDCI Automatic titanium in Mars Red with every avalible option exept the x pack,i just did not want leather,I ordered it on 3/3/2011 dealer said i would get it in May 2011 does this sound about right,Also ive never even test drove one,so i hope its a nice drive.I tradedin my 6 year old Nissan x-trail petrol,nice talking to you all and we will see how we get on. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-14-2011, 08:44 PM

Hi Roy,
8 weeks sounds there or thereabouts for a factory build. I ordered mine in Jan and was given a "mid-March" delivery - still waiting for it though. Mine's a 1.6 EcoBoost, but reading on the forums here, I believe there is a delay on Diesels right now - not sure if it affects both the 1.6 and 2.0?
Terry

Now: Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi Titanium
Next: Ford Grand C-MAX 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium
post #3 of 12 Old 03-14-2011, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Hi Terry thanks for the info,we will just have to cross are fingers ,let me know when you get yours .good luck

roy

post #4 of 12 Old 03-15-2011, 10:04 PM

I ordered minemid December, delivered to the dealer 4 March, picked it up 10 March.

2011 Grand C-Max Titatium 2.0 TDCI Powershift Convenience Pack Navigation.
post #5 of 12 Old 03-17-2011, 10:34 AM

My delivery has been pushed back to April 2.

Now: Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCi Titanium
Next: Ford Grand C-MAX 1.6 EcoBoost Titanium
post #6 of 12 Old 03-23-2011, 04:04 AM

Hi Roy

I have just traded in my 5 year old X trail. I have taken delivery of my Grand C Max it is the Titanium 1.6 diesal on the 3rd March I had all the options but not the low profile tyres, I did not wish the ride to be too hard for my old bones.

Bit surprised that Ford have not fitted any daytime running lights, do not understand why they would skimp on that. Very pleased with the MPG even on a tight engine. The speak commands works well although in truth it is easier just to press a button. But if your button pressing digit is tired you can control the Heating,CD,Radio,Phone wish voice commands.

The salesman did not know how the tow bar worked, you access the control through a panel on the right side of the boot and turn the control the tow bar then drops down and you click it into place. Love the ambient lighting very upmarket look in a soft red glow in the door bins, internal handles, roof, glove box, and cup holders. Every switch is lit. Love the MPG against the X trail. No probs yet now into my 900 mile.

Greg 1.6 DiesalTitanium in Frozen White with all options except Low profile Tyres
post #7 of 12 Old 03-24-2011, 12:03 AM Thread Starter

Sounds great cant wait, did you get the park assist,enjoy
post #8 of 12 Old 03-24-2011, 02:32 AM

Yes very good system, avoid the idea of holding the steering wheel it moves at a rate of knots as it does it's magic. Be careful in inclement weather I think it can be confused if the conditions are wrong, the car instruction book warns you and still keep your eyes open just in case for things around you or other cars passing.

Greg 1.6 Diesal Titanium Grand C Max in frozen white with all options but not the low profile tyres
post #9 of 12 Old 03-26-2011, 06:00 PM

Looks like you will have the same car we have. Have had it a week now and loving it. Yet to use park assist. It will be worth the wait.

2011 2.0TDCI Grand Cmax Titanium Powershift in Mars Red
post #10 of 12 Old 03-27-2011, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

yes it looks like we will have identical cars,i dont think there will be too many this colour,tell me does it look as good as i hope it will be in this colour as i picked it off a piece of card 5x4 and my wife didnt go much on it but i assured her it would look great.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page