Where can I buy Fuel Injectors in West Midlands? Help Please! - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 10-16-2017, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Where can I buy Fuel Injectors in West Midlands? Help Please!

Hi everyone, last week I was having all kinds of agro with my c max, had to pay to get it diagnosed, anyway I heard back today that it's a fuel injector problem, I need my car for work, right now I'm having to pay 4.60 a day to use the bus. So does anyone know where in the west midlands fuel injectors are offered or even refurbishment as long as its local so I can sort it soon I don't mind.

Any help would be hugely appreciated, sorry for the rushed message it's just quite urgent.

Many thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 10-18-2017, 02:58 PM Thread Starter

Hi all, I did a Google search for "Fuel Injection Birmingham" and the top result was very local to me, and it looks well established Diesel Fuel Injection - Bosch & Delphi Diesel Systems | Carwood
They offer fuel injector refurbishment which I've been told is a better option than just outright buying new ones since it works out cheaper, but I don't want to just jump at it because it was the first result, has anyone had any experience with them? Are they quick? Because if it's going to take ages I'd really rather just buy new ones because like I said I'm having to spend loads in bus fare anyway!

Any help would be well appreciated & if you know of any other good local options that will be quick to use then please let me know!
Many thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page