Radio Code 6000CD - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 08-10-2011, 11:32 AM Thread Starter

I have made a discovery that is possibly common knowledge to most but I thought I would share it anyway to see.Having no code for my radio, after searching the internet for a solution I have found that by turning on the radio, holding in button 6 then pressing button 1 whilst keeping button 6 held in the radio display scrolls through a list of items including the date fitted etc.However, on mine, the 1st display shows OFMM2****5, 6 numbers after the last M (hidden for security reasons!)This, in fact, turns out to be the Model code needed to retrive the 4 digit radio code.I also managed to download a piece of software that enabled me to find the code from the "M" number without having to remove the radio!I'm sure that I could have gone to a dealer for the info but I don't like to be beaten by a car!Be interested if this works for others in the same way.Cheers [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

2004 Machine Silver 1.6 TDCi Ghia Focus C-Max
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page