We are very soon tyo be the new owners of a 2004 2.0L Petrol Cmax Ghia with loads of toy's (front/rear parking sensors, leather heated seats, cruise, a/c, rear blinds, trip computer etc) and are very much looking forward to collecting it next weekend.
In the meantime, I have some general questions that maybe you guy's can help me with ?
1) What are the Mk1 Cmax's like to own, generally pretty good ?
2) I am reading that it may have a timing chain rather than a belt, does this give any trouble?
3) It has an electronic handbrake, are these generally any good and reliable ?
4) Anyone know what the 2.0L petrol is like on fuel ?
5) Are the toy's generally reliable, any known problems with any of them ?
6) Is there any information anywhere on operation of the cruise control in advance of us recieving the ownwers manual ?
7) Is there any information anywhere on operation of the trip computer in advance of us recieving the ownwers manual ?
8) Anything else I should know about the 2.0L petrol Cmax Ghia ?
Sorry for so many questions, but you know what it is like, after an hour poking round the car yesterday you forget things and a week untill we collect seems a long time.
Can't wait !!
2004 2.0L Petrol Cmax Ghia in Tonic Blue