Mat and Net for luggage compartment - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 03-10-2012, 06:49 AM Thread Starter

I have just purchased my Grand C-MAX (Spec in signature).

I have 2 questions that I hope someone can help with.

I would like to purchase a floor mat for the luggage compartment.(To suit a situation where the 2nd row seats are up and the 3rd row seats are folded down). I was thinking of a double sided one, with Velour on one side and Rubber on the other. (Although a plain rubber one would be fine). I have a mini spare wheel mounted in the floor of the luggage compartment, so I cannot have one of the shaped liners. My Ford dealer's ordering system does not list a flat mat suitable for a Grand C-Max which I find a little odd. I have searched online and all I can find is a mat for a C-MAX (2003 onwards). Has anyone else come across amat suitable for my car model?

I also wish to purchase a retention net for the luggage comparment. (Floor mounted for stopping stuff sliding around on the floor). As with the mat I asked at my local Ford garage, but their ordering system indicates that the net listed is not suitable for a Grand C-MAX! I have searched online but all I can find is one intended for a standard C-MAX (2003 onwards). As the net is elasticated I would have thought that it should be okay for my car. (It has 4 securing hooks and my car has 4 securing points). Has anyone else come across this problem? If so, did you manage to overcome it? And what was your solution.

Thanks in anticipation.

2012 (March) 2.0 TDCi Powershift Automatic Grand C-MAX Titanium
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 03-12-2012, 02:50 PM

before the days of manufacturers boot liners I used to cut a piece of off cut carpet to shape suggest that may still be an idea for you, you could always stick some strong pvc to one side if you want to make it 'wipe clean'

1.6 Ecoboost - Frozen White
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page