C-Max Owners Club banner

Local Garage

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  MetalMicky08 
#1 ·
In my origional newbie post I told you about the aircon on my 54 C-Max Ghia TDCi.
My local garage came to collect the car from my house this pm because I had said shortly after purchase that the aircon didn't seem to be very efficient. They were going to check it out for me and have it re-gassed. Apparently the car had not been used since February last until I bought it in July. It was returned to me about 40 mins later and I was told that because it had not been used for so long the compressor has seized up and needed replacing, and the whole system sorted out. They told me they will order the parts and have the car in later to carry out the work, at no cost to myself. How's this for a local garage coming up trumps over a main dealer? Will keep you posted as to progress.

#2 ·
Local garage`s are so much better,they treet you as you should be.Not like main dealer who treet you as if you are interupting their paper reading time.

It has been mentioned in this site that Kwik-Fit will recharge air con systems for about £45,however,they do not repair them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.