Grand C-Max Titanium - Page 3 - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 23 Old 03-31-2012, 12:07 PM

Nice to know I can get the rails fitted later (my car doesn't have them). Still, given the height of the car it'd be difficult to get anything in or out of the roof box without a step-ladder!

2011 Grand C-Max Titanium
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 23 Old 05-21-2012, 10:33 AM

After a few months back and forward to the dealers and Halfords ive eventually sussed out what you need for the roof bars.First of all you will need the rails fitted to the roof of the car,quite expensive via the dealers just been quoted 459.00 supplied,painted and fitted as they come in chrome and my gc max is red.I have a mate who bought the rails for his car but never got them fitted so i can buy them for 100.The dealer then said they will charge me for fitting only at 100 but they will stay chrome(not too fussed anyway about the colour).The only downfall is that the rails will have to stay on the car permenantly so im now debating to get a tow bar firtted or just go woth the rail!! hope this helps anyone who is wanting the rails fitted!!
post #23 of 23 Old 05-29-2012, 07:03 AM

attitude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano1969 View Post
Bit awkward really that...
A. I am working in USA right now and won't be back for another 3 weeks.
B. It's a company car and there is no direct contact with a dealer, it is done through the lease company, who incidentally have been as unhelpful as everyone else
Lose the attitude and you might find people more helpful in future,its not a god given right to recieve feed back.
utforsker.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page