Contact email for AA - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 08-28-2011, 01:35 PM Thread Starter

Anyone got an email for the MD of the AA, had issues with them 2 week ago and the Customer Relations Department are not responding to methanks

12 plate 1.6 Titanium Grand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-28-2011, 03:30 PM

To be honest, you won't get anywhere with his email address. Instead phone them up and as soon as you get through;

Ask to speak to the head of customer services
They will not put you through until you tell them what the problem is
Insist on speaking to the head of customer services at each and every juncture.

When you get through (you will eventually) explain in a calm way what the issue is and use the following line

'I am not having a go at you, but at your company and please don't think that I am. It's unfortunate that you are the one who picked up the phone and have to listen to me ranting'

This will 99% of the time put the person on the other end of the phone on your side.

If they have to phone you back, insist (politely) on a timescale, and ask them that even if they have no news to call you back and let you know. Request that if they cannot get through, for them to leave a message on your voicemail.

Thank the person!!

Obviously, take the names of all of the people you talk to and the times of calls.

If none of this works, inform them that you will be taking it further and put everything in writing (a letter, not an email) and send it recorded delivery.

Having been on the end of various calls, (one person wanted to have doors of his vectra changed as the mirrors where too small!!) the more of an ******* the caller, the less inclined you are to help them.

GOOD LUCK!!

04 plate Ink Blue 1.8 Duratec Ghia. Mods so far, club sticker on rear window and stereo upgrade, 4Q sticker on bootlid and Smurf hanging from rear bumper.

More mods to come as i\'m allowed to.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-28-2011, 05:29 PM Thread Starter

Thanks Ben, I'll give it a try tomorrow but expect I will have to wait till Tuesday. By the way just had an automated rely saying that they will get back within 2 days, thats about the 5 I have had from them

12 plate 1.6 Titanium Grand
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page