Auto Gearbox Issue 2006 Ghia Petrol - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 02-11-2016, 10:50 PM Thread Starter

Auto Gearbox Issue 2006 Ghia Petrol

Recently bought a 2006 2ltr Petrol Ghia model . Automatic. Only issue I have with the car. After the car is started I put it into drive. As soon as I give it revs it jumps out of drive. I can put the gear lever over into manual and it will drive fine in what I assume is limp mode. Just stays in one gear and won't let me manually select any gears. I can even hold the gear stick in drive and it will go. But same limp mode. Won't go over 3000rpm. Transmission Malfunction flashes as does the gear selector display and engine management light is on.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what the cause might be ?

A couple of suggestions I have had is oil or oil filter issue. And it does have a faulty battery and was told it might be that. Is it worth changing battery clearing codes and giving it a run ? I'm just worried about damaging it further. Thank you in advance for all replies. Anthony.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-12-2016, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

As an update and doing some googling got these codes.

A103
E200
E510
D900

Any advice. Much appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page