Auto box malfunction - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 06-21-2016, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

Auto box malfunction

Hi club members, I have just joined because my daughter has a serious problem that Ford can NOT resolve, so I thought I would ask the experts instead.

She has a 2011 2 ltr diesel auto c max titanium,

The fault as reported to me and Fords.

1, Whilst driving, the Hill Start Function Not Available warning comes on a then goes into limp mode.
2, Whilst driving, and starts to accelerate the revs go up but speed does not back into limp mode.
3, Whilst driving, at a constant speed gear box drops down revs go up, back into limp mode.
4, Whilst pulling of from a stop Stuck in first gear, and can NOT shift manually.

After all of these faults if she switches off and waits a few minutes, starts up again all is well until the next time, when ever that may be.

When inspected on a few occasions by a Ford main dealer there response is that there are NO FAULT CODES. They have kepted the car over night a have taken it on many a test drive, but with an intermittent fault its pot luck, and it has not happened with them.
As a new mum with twins she is now frightened to use the car, any suggestions please.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page