Have I got some catching up to do!
1. B reg BL Mini Mayfair - Mustard yellow
2. C reg BL Mini Mayfair - Metallic blue
A spookie story about this below!
3. H reg Vauxhall Nova 1.2 LS - White
4. M reg Vauxhall Cavalier 1.6 LS - Black
5. X reg Vauxhall Vectra 1.8 LS - Black
6. M reg Mitsubishi Delica 2.8TD Super Exceed - Blue over Grey
7. 54 reg Focus C-Max 2.0 TDCi Ghia - Metalic Blue (Main family car)
8. W Reg Skoda Felicia 1.3 Classic - Red (Station Hopper!)
And while I did not own it, my wife also owned a old Y reg Mini City!
Spookie story: Where I grew up, in Putney SW London, there still is a London Mini centre hence the two Minis. The first I bought off my Mum which she bought from the Mini centre and the second I traded in also at the Mini Centre. The spookie bit, My wife worked on the railwayas well as her dad and her Uncle. After going out a few months and getting engaged we got chatting only to find that before joing the railway, here dad used to own a shop. Not any old shop, but a car shop... Yep they owned they owned the London Mini centre at the time both my Mum and I bought both Mini's
Who would of known that some 8 years later, we would be together!!!!