FORD MULT FORUM MEET MARCH 21ST 2010 ROTHERHAM - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 01-10-2010, 06:40 PM Thread Starter

Hi,

My name is Shane Saunt and i am co-ower of the recently launched fordmeet.co.uk.

We have organised our first Ford Multi Forum Meet of 2010 but this isnt just going to be any old meet..

It is being held on March 21st 2010

at:-

The Stockyard Truck Stop
Hellaby
Rotherham
S66 8HN

The meet will be held at 2pm onwards

And we would like to invite you and u're car to come and join us on this occasion. All ford Enthusiasts are welcome so bring friends family and co-workers along, the more the merrier!

You will be more than welcome to promote you're company with flyers, notice boards and information on services on a small stand.

Not long ago in a rather cold October 2009 we held a Ford Multi Forum Meet in the same location but at a later time of 6pm and had a brilliant turnout of 165 cars and over 250 people, however the clock hit 7pm and unfortuanlty the night rolled in, which may of put people off turning up.

The cars ranged from slammed KA's to fully fledged and very rare rs200's with plenty beauitful cars in the middle.

This time we have invited over 60 Forums, we have over 500 friends on our facebook page and so far 30 plus members on the new site to say the least we have done very well so far in 2010.
We are trying to get some more things going on at the meet to keep people occupied other than looking at the beautiful motors on display...

Firstly a good mate of mine Marsh (by user name) is having a stall for his detailing companies cleandetail.com and cleanmitts.com, he will be selling well known detailing equipment, polishes, waxes you name it he has got it and its dirt cheap! So make sure you bring some pennies if you need a top up n your favourite brands...

However he has been kind enough for us to raffle off a full paint correction service of the best quality worth up to 200+ and possibly some detailing products to second and third places in the raffle!

Winner will either have to pay travel expenses or drop the car off at his house in doncaster area...

Raffle tickets will be on sale if you see some of the admin on the day and they are 2 a ticket, well worth it for the quality of work that oozes out from him and he will also be there in his focus st170 track car!

Hopefully we will also have a Rolling Road on site which is still to be organised aswell as a South Yorkshire Fire Service and Police Exhibition

Hopefully Visitors from:-

Fast Ford
Performance Ford
Retro Ford
Classic Ford
Totally Modified
DoDo Juice
Dream Science
Jamsport
Puma Speed
Collins Performance
Puma Build
Wizard of NOS

and all major ford tuning companys!

Please sign up to the site for updates and information on the meets throughout 2010 and do not hesitate to contact myself or other administrators on the site for further information.

If you require a hotel please contact me via fordmeet.co.uk and i will be more than happy to help, however there is a pub on site in which serves cold and warm beverages aswell as delicious food and bargain prices..

I hope to hear back from you soon for confirmation on the attendance of you're company so it can be posted up on the guest attending list!

Kind Regards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-10-2010, 09:32 PM

Guys who's up for this? I know there's a couple of us keen to have a meet......

08 1.8 Titanium C-Max *ST Styled* With Car PC Fitted
Previous:54 1.6TDCi LX Focus C-Max
post #3 of 8 Old 02-01-2010, 01:41 PM

Garage
A bit long drive tho

post #4 of 8 Old 02-01-2010, 01:58 PM

I will not be able to make this due to purchasing a house.

Ford C-Max Zetec 1.6 TDCI - In Moondust Silver
post #5 of 8 Old 02-01-2010, 05:43 PM Thread Starter

For all info, convoys etc, sign up to www.fordmeet.co.uk keep an eye out for local meets near you, they will be expanding all across the country
post #6 of 8 Old 02-21-2010, 11:17 PM

I will be going Gepard as I am doing the Magazine Feature on it so anyone wanting to go can meet with me and go togethor.

Chris.
post #7 of 8 Old 02-22-2010, 11:33 PM

Would of loved to have gone but being Mothers Day, I would be a very dead man both from the wife and above!!
post #8 of 8 Old 03-10-2010, 04:20 PM

Mothers day is the 14th not the 21st so your ok.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page