Endorsement fines - Ford C-Max Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 07-01-2011, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

Anyone remember 10 years ago if a fixed penalty ticket fine was 30 instead of the 60 it is now???

2004 2.0 TDCi Ghia, Panther Black, Touch screen dvd nav, full leather, front n rear park sensors, DMB black gel Ford badge overlays
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 07-01-2011, 03:31 AM

Oh yes,I remember the good old days,fuel was half price too.
MM

MetalMicky ( Mike)

2004 2.0 TDCI Zetec
post #3 of 10 Old 07-03-2011, 09:55 PM

oh the good old days even when 10 b+h was 25 pence i could fill the tank on my bike for 50 pence

2004 2.0 tdci panther black

post #4 of 10 Old 07-04-2011, 11:18 PM

I remember when you could buy a packet of fags from the pub and a pint for a fiver. And that was only about 15 years ago.

04 plate Ink Blue 1.8 Duratec Ghia. Mods so far, club sticker on rear window and stereo upgrade, 4Q sticker on bootlid and Smurf hanging from rear bumper.

More mods to come as i\'m allowed to.
post #5 of 10 Old 07-05-2011, 01:39 PM

I remember when a fiver was enough to have a good night out. I used to able to buy three pints at my local for less than a pound, though at my local supermarkets here I can still do that here!

Grand C-Max 2.0TDCI Titanium Colorado Red
Tinted windows - bi-xenon/washers - 17\" Wheels
Winter pack
Sony Gps SD Hands free - reversing camera - parking sensors - key free
post #6 of 10 Old 07-05-2011, 02:41 PM

Must be getting old but I can remember when I used to get 8 pints of pedigree for 1 and drive home[img]smileys/smiley41.gif[/img]

2011,C Max 1.6TDCi Zetec + City & Family packs
post #7 of 10 Old 07-05-2011, 03:47 PM

Must have got old! My Saturday night out was with a brown 10 bob note ( 50p now ) in my pocket which more than paid for 8 pints of beer and yes I too drove home.

54 2.0 TDCI Ghia non DPF Tonic Blue

post #8 of 10 Old 07-06-2011, 06:25 AM

Just managed to accrue myself a seatbelt fine the other day... was all ready to suck up 30 and bang 60 please and thank you.. Bah!

Really is just a money making swizz.. day of action the called it... i opine they would be far better taking action against the uninsured and untaxed as opposed to the unbelted!

maybe i'm just bitter

also got a 60 and 3 pointer for doing 88mph on a deserted motorway at 2am... funnily enough also a day of action... perhaps i need to toe the line .. either that or more carefully scan the local rags as i always seem to find about these "Initiatives" in the back of a volvo!

I went seven years without a single pull and in 8 weeks the have had to shell out 120 and been gifted my first three points

Hence why i am here as my old 3.0 Turbocharged Saab 9-5 was in danger of getting me more! so it was binned for a more sensible 2.0 C Max

focus C-Max 2007 2.0 Duratec Zetec in Moondust Silver (Auto)
post #9 of 10 Old 07-18-2011, 04:33 PM

I got up to 8 points (34 in a 30 and then 98 on a motorway), those came off and then promptly got 3 point for 58 in a 50 ( and I knew the camera was there!!) and last week got pulled for being on the mobile. No points but a driver awareness course.

04 plate Ink Blue 1.8 Duratec Ghia. Mods so far, club sticker on rear window and stereo upgrade, 4Q sticker on bootlid and Smurf hanging from rear bumper.

More mods to come as i\'m allowed to.
post #10 of 10 Old 07-18-2011, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by james.kenneth
Just managed to accrue myself a seatbelt fine the other day... was all ready to suck up 30 and bang 60 please and thank you.. Bah!

Really is just a money making swizz.. day of action the called it... i opine they would be far better taking action against the uninsured and untaxed as opposed to the unbelted!
Mmm, I suppose if you saw the scene of a serious collision/accident where the driver and or passenger was unbelted, you might think a little differently. [img]smileys/smiley18.gif[/img] Just a thought[img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img]

54 Plate 2.0 TDCI Zetec, Panther Black, Xenons, Sony 6CD, ESP & F&R Parking Sensors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford C-Max Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page